Don’t miss this great tradition celebrating the history and culture of our vibrant equestrian community in the Conejo Valley.
Day of the Horse is an annual event that is open to the public that is full of fun activities aimed to educate and spread knowledge about horses.
This event celebrates fun, food and entertainment on our beautiful 30-acre equestrian park. Our goal is to host a family oriented event that brings our residents and businesses together for an enjoyable day! This event is FREE!!!
Event Date: Sunday, June 4, 2017 from 10 am to 2 pm
10 am – The Mounted Enforcement Unit
10.15 am – Valley View Vaulters
10.50 am – Reining
11 am – Chemaine Hurtado, Symphony Dressage
12 pm – Foxfield Drill Team
1 pm – Gypsies
1.30 pm – Parade of Breeds
- Foxfield Drill Team
- Valley View Vaulters
- Chemaine Hurtado, Symphony Dressage
- The Mounted Enforcement Unit
- Animal Guardians Horse Rescue
- Bright Star Saddlery
- Created by Ken
- DAC Horse Vitamins & Supplements
- Greater LA Paint Horse Club
- Sparkle Fox Designs
- Two Bit Woodworks
- Wrapped N Ribbons
Information for Vendors:
- We are looking for vendors, riders / demos, marketing, food, announcing, etc. Please contact a board member if you would like to help!
- Vendor Booth 12X12 is $50 – Click the link Paypal to reserve your 12X12 booth.
- Vendor Booth 10X20 is $75 – Click the link Paypal to reserve your 10X20 booth.
- No charge to Non-Profit organizations to have a booth.
- Please fill out the attached Vendor forms and email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your spot isn’t confirmed until you pay via paypal.
- ETI Corral 37 Day of the Horse Vendor Registration
- ETI Corral 37 Day of the Horse Vendor Flyer