We have many events through out the year including our Horse Show Series, Gymkhana’s, Clinics, Parades, and The Day of the Horse! Our park is also open to host your special event, contact us for more details. Please note that the arena’s will be groomed and closed prior to events.
***COVID SCHEDULE CHANGES BELOW***
- 2020 Dates: Aug 23, Sep 20, Oct 18 (Dbl Judge), November 8th (Dbl Point)
- Disaster Date: November 22nd
- Registration: 6:30 am
- We will start promptly: Ring #1 at 7:30 am Ring #2 at 8:00am
- REMINDER: ETI National Convention counts for points for our year end program!!
- Convention Dates: July 24th -26th @ Los Angeles Equestrian Center
- 2020 dates: August 1-PM, August 29-PM, September 12-PM (Dbl Point), October 3-PM, November 7-AM (Dbl Point)
- AM Shows: Registration at 8 am, Rider’s Meeting at 8:30am and First Rider Out at 8:40 am
- PM Shows: Registration at 3 pm, Riders Meeting at 3:30 pm and First Rider Out at 3:40 pm
Ventura County Sheriff Mounted Unit:
Arenas are closed to public from 7 am until they are done, usually around 3 pm
- Let us know if you want to host a clinic!